Sunday, February 5, 2012

25mm AT-ST

Things have been a bit slow this week as I work through some painting and have been distracted by the good weather. I did manage to complete a 25mm AT-ST for Jessica's Star Wars armies. This was a pre-painted plastic model that I re-assembled (having broken off a foot during debasing), washed and based.

The scale is pretty much spot on and I have based it for HoTT. It is likely to get more action in a Memoir adaptation, though so the basing is mostly about looking pretty.

You can see it scaled against some 25mm West End Games metal troopers and a 32mm Titanium Series walker. Below you can see the hatch detail better.

Up next: I have 21 28mm skeletons nearly done. Just finishing the painting and will then wash and base. I also have the remainder of Jessica's Star Wars guys on the paint table--a mix of droids, bounty hunters and Jedis. We have the club this Tuesday which I'm quite looking forward to.

3 comments:

Monty said...

Excellent!!

Vinnie said...

Thanks for putting the images up..I love star wars and have always wanted to game them but have not been about to make that step....but I think I might have to now...cheers

Bob Barnetson said...

thanks guys; it is a nice model!