I've finished the last of Craig's 1/72 Egyptians and he can take them home when he drops in for a playdate with the kids next week. I'm keen to have them out of my hobby room as getting it cleaned up is one of my holiday tasks.
Sorry this group shot is soft. I could swear the camera was autofocusing on the front row of figures bit it seems drawn to the pattern in the backdrop (which is super crisp!).
I was quite happy with how the figures turned out. The flesh has enough depth (since there is a lot of skin in this army) and the armour drybrushed quite nicely. These were very easy to assemble, which is not my usual experience with chariots.
Up next: Well, the inlaws are en route and I have a lot of drinking to do before they get here. I finished up some stone walls that I will show off tomorrow. I also have 600 points of Flames of War French Goum infantry built, glued to sticks and primered. That is a lot of stripes to paint! We'll see how far I get on them but that is the next big project. Then perhaps some tree repairs and some 28mm Roman auxiliaries.