Finding 1/72-partisans was hard. Caesar and Strelets both produced plastic sets about 10 years ago but they are hard to find at a reasonable price and also in a non-US location. There are some 3-D printed sets around but they are a mint. Fortunately, I found that Mirliton had a nice set of metals.
There are two distinct sets of figures. Somehow, I ended up ordering three packs (one duplicate) but no matter. Overall, they had pretty decent character and come with a nice mix of weapons (British, German, and a few I couldn't really identify) and clothing.
I was particularly excited to see all of the women represented in the packs.
There were also some heavy weapons, both machine guns and a bren gun. A few fogure shave what looks like demolition charges. Weirdly, I don't see at with Molotovs.
These seem to fit in pretty well with my mixed collection of WW2 plastics. In the photo below the plastics are Revell, Esci, and Matchbox, I think. The metals are a bit thicker, but nothing you'd notice, really.
Up next: Probably some more partisans.
No comments:
Post a Comment