Sunday, June 9, 2019

More HO-scale buildings

No gaming for me this week (school events intervened) but I did finish up some painting. I'm almost finished the fourth season of Gotham, so I'm back in a superhero frame of mind.


A few month back, I picked up a few more HO-scale railway buildings for my Gotham layout. One of the better ones was JDs Furniture. The building needed some additional painting and washing.


The most interesting part is the lovely (and brittle) fire escape down the side. I also painted a random factory of some kind.


I finally ran out of decals so I broke down and ordered some online (along with some graffiti decals). I'll have to finish this building up when they come in.


I also knocked off this oil tank, which will make a useful scenario objective and LOS block.


I've also been making progress on finishing off the British rebasing in my War of 1812 project. I hope to have these done by the end of the month--there was quick a lot of paint touch-ups to do.

1 comment:

Khusru said...

Great looking items