Friday, February 19, 2016

Battlelore Foot Knights

Moving along, I finished off the foot knights from the various Battlelore set I have. I think the top two pictures are from the 100 Years War box.



The bottom two pictures are from the original 1st Edition box. I still have a few medium foot to do but most of these guys are in the can.



Up next: I missed the club this week due to a work commitment. On the work bench I have a bunch more dwarves and then a bunch more mounted human. I also picked up a couple of new boxes at Mission: some extra dwarves and goblins.

4 comments:

Syl said...

Great job!

Bob Barnetson said...

thanks!

Axbaron said...

I understand how late I am to the party, but while doing some digging so I could combine my Battlelore and BoW into a super Battlelore I found this. Your work is absolutely amazing! My eye is especially drawn to the decals on the shields. Could you possibly point me the right way in finding them?

Bob Barnetson said...

I think the decals were fro Little Big Man Studios (this set): https://www.littlebigmenstudios.com/shop/15mm-transfers/legio-heroica/feudal-early-medieval/medlh1/